Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sendai, Nugoya, Fukuoka, Osaka, (Japan)

View from my hotel room in Sendai



1 of each, please....


Food Art!


Airport!


Sendai Liaison


Nugoya :)


Jojo!!

Complimentary Kimono @ Nugoya Hotel!!


View from the restaraunt in Fukuoka!!

Liaison in Osaka!! Great friend, now...


So basically I suck at writing, but pictures are easy (except for when I feel like a geeky tourist.)

Japan has been amazing and I have seen 4 cities this week. Traveling has been majorly time consuming obviously. Each city required a flight or bullet train. The Japanese people are more than friendly and doting and I am simply beside my self at what I get to do for a living.

Hope you enjoy my updated blog of photos. Btw, it took me 30 seconds to upload each set of 5. When I was in Spain it took approx 8 minutes for each set. Geez!!

No comments:

Post a Comment