Thursday, May 14, 2009

Failing Riter!

Well, the weeks have had nothing to write about and the weekends I'm too busy to write!! Plus I did not chose to take my laptop to London. But I hope to make it up to you with an inordinate amount of photos from my trip to London! :D

The train station I arrived at

I really like how it bends on the side
THE best place in the entire WORLD to shop!!!
so pretty!
the apple store


this place was cool, too

a cool salad pizza combo thing. i really liked it!
"whats a blejm?" "my future ex-husband's new last name."

(had to.)

a map of carnaby. you can see me!

very windy

the streets of London

the square

not the london bridge, bc that one falls down...

view from the bridge.

the tube

the palace!

FR, the palace and a wonderful statue!

an awful picture of me and my 'flatmate' underneath the 'Eye'

sunset view of Spain from the plane home


No comments:

Post a Comment