Friday, May 8, 2009

Flubber Rubber

I wrote a blog last night that for the Blog God's whatever reason didn't get posted and I couldn't retrieve it BUTTTT I will try to reproduce that same thrilling blog again today.

The main points go as follows:

I had to get off my fat butt and start training this week again because I'm headed to London this weekend to teach master classes. I am very very excited and want to be prepared. In LA I was training and dancing every single day, and here I just haven't been motivated. I am excited to be able to take class there, as well. I will also have some new and exciting pictures! :D

Other than that, I don't really remember. This week has been great, just busy. Starting to get busy organizing the workshops and trying to remember where I am going which weekend, what I'm teaching, and what level and blah. LOL. Isn't my life tough?? ha!

I leave tomorrow morning.

Life is good!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment