Thursday, April 2, 2009

Five Rounds

Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A little lounge singer, eh? Please be alarmed that the person writing this blog is a bit inebriated. I was told by the Brit locals that's just a “posh word for pissed.” LoL!

Today was nothing out of the ordinary except... I woke up, practiced, stretched, choreographed, and then went to teach. Classes were great as usual. Then, after words I got dressed up and went to a launch party. That's where we thought we were going anyway. As we drove up it was TOO freakin' crowded so we bounced out and headed to a local karaoke bar. Now, if you've known me for more than 6 months, you know that I will not do and have not done karaoke. BUT for some strange reason I wanted to get talked into it; so I did. I 'performed Amy Winehouses' “I'm No Good” and “Rehab.” I tried to do “Single Ladies” but they didn't have it.

Anyway, people actually stopped me after words and told me I had “a brilliant voice.” Are you kidding me? You need to get out more. Did meet some cheeky girls who seemed fun and who promised to call me to tell me where the good clubs are.

That was really it.

So, now I'm “pissed” and ready for bed.

It's a good life.

1 comment:

  1. wow bestie youre a dancer AND singer.....who knew? oxoox

    ReplyDelete