Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Flipme Round! :)








The last two days were really fun. There was a team in from Canada that had me come teach them some House. It didn't end up exactly how we expected but we still had a great class! :)

It felt really awesome to be around dancers. The first day I picked up Carla - who was my main point of contact after getting lost for some bit. We had a lunch and went to a local shopping center. It was fun! Afterwords we went back and had some dinner at the hotel, enjoying the free buffet. Headed out later that evening with 20 other dancers and were loud and obnoxious - just how I like it!! :)
Next morning I taught them the House class and we headed to Benalmadena Beach. It is just absolutely gorgeous there! They have different water - bigger waves and the local main strip is much more LA; lots of shops and people buzzing. I will definitely have to come back to this area. I bought a tankini that I adore (if you don't know what that is you'll see in the pics) since I wasn't expecting to beach it afterwords. I flirted with a boy and had great talks with all the dancers. The water was still very, very, very cold but we ran in and had fun. It was really a fabulous day. Lots of ice cream, too! :) :)

Then we went back to the hotel room, got showered and headed out to Sakura and had a yummy japanese dinner and started games we didn't play! :) That doesn't make sense to you, but it makes sense to me! :) As we were leaving the Japanese restaraunt, we saw a trampoline doo-hickey that attaches you to bungee chords. So I paid my 5Euro and hopped on!! It was a little scary but really exciting!! I did two back flips!! I landed on my head once but it didn't hurt. It was really different. I would do it again. I was just basically giggling the whole time.

We went back to the hotel room and had some laughs there. Nothing too exciting. Most of the dancers were exhausted from the week. They left in the morning, so you'd think they'd be partying like mad but I think they were just all exhausted from the week. Anyway, a few of us girls went strolling through the local bars but saw nothing exciting and headed back to pass out.
I had so much fun with these people!! I hope to be able to go to Canada and teach with them. We discussed it, so we'll see if it actually goes through! Would be nice to travel to some other parts!! :) Either way, It was just so nice to hang out with dancers and get some attention! I have been lonely in these Spanish parts! Not as many hugs as I'm used to!! :) But, I'm back to business and I go to teach today.
Have a wonderful day! Life is grand! :)

1 comment:

  1. haha well its spring break for me and im leaving for CANADA tomorrow!! hahaha :D

    LOL love the takini XD. i have one kinda like that but from Thomas Wylde :DDD

    ReplyDelete