Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun Rays

In response to the tons of emails today asking if I'm OK (sarcasm) – yes, I'm fine. The car accident went as smooth as it could run. My self and the other lady are healthy and well. Not much happened. I will call the rental car place tomorrow and see what we need to do from here.

Today was really great, despite having exactly 2 hours and 23 minutes of sleep. Last night was really crazy at the club – bathroom coke deals, offers to do coke (refused, fyi), a dominatrix, a random overly extended and uncomfortable hug from a guy stranger who made inebriated gestures in a poor sign language give me a cigarette I love you type of way, a woman asking me to go home with her, a man telling me he can get me anything I want so I request a cow to milk and a camel to ride, being the most under dressed woman in the bar with nice jeans and cute shoes on, women (plural) falling over from dressing too sexy in heels too high, bottles (plural) being dropped and broken, table service, a pack of cigarettes, sitting with the alternate DJ and the owner during most of the evening in their VIP section, playing talk to your mom on the phone to walking by patrons with the hookah pipe, a car accident on the way home, waiting in the police station for the rental car place to open, crying to the officer, and finally - arriving home at 8:40am. What am I, 22?

Anyway, I woke up this morning at 11:30 am to a phone call from one of the dancers moms asking me where the beach was today that the other dancers and myself were headed to. We got ready and drove off to pick them up. While we were waiting I found a new Kebap place that I think is even better than the other one that closed!! :( Tasted so fresh and was so inexpensive. YES!

We headed to Victor Beach. Really gorgeous sand with lounge chairs, and a little hut behind us for music and drinks. The Sea was freezing, but I want to live life with elaborate and silly memories so I heated up in the sun and made a run for it. There was definitely screaming involved but I made it! Really – quite cold.

The girls are just beautiful and they are just so nice. I played with them all day of course, acting silly and being the big sister. We laughed at the homosexual humping mini dogs. We threw the Frisbee and ate pasta salad and nutella sandwiches. We had just a smidge of Sangria (for me ½ wine glass including the fruit) and sunned and sunned and sunned and sunned some more. I took pictures here and there for the girls, and now you can 'meet' some of them. Just a relaxing day. No nap time though with these girls so I am headed off to bed.

I have the most amazing life. I took a bubble bath tonight, with a sunburn from giggling next to the Mediterranean Sea with moms and silly girls, being afforded by my passion for dance that I get to live out extensively, all while expressing my Self physically and artistically in any manner I please. I am able to wear my hair how I want, and pierce my face and have tattoos. I am able to wear a ponytail on top of my head and have no one think I'm crazy for it because I'm just "an artist." My clothes never have to match and when they do it's quite odd. I have a pet stuffed rabbit named FR who gets into trouble with me and no one thinks its odd I'm carrying around a small bunny.

Life is really great.
The birds eye view of the area just above our area on the beach.

Chillin with the inkers on the rocks.

Some of the amazing girls here:
Andy


Sasha


Ines







1 comment:

  1. wow bestie your 22 yr old night seems like it was straight from a movie!!

    ReplyDelete