Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fapril Rool's!

LOL. I just wanted to say April Fool's.

I would say today was pretty normal. I woke up, practiced outside for an hour or so, stretched, choreographed and got ready to teach. However, it is quite odd that you can live in a place for four days without knowing that there was a time change. Huh. That's weird. Totally didn't know the time had been moved forward until we were an hour late to teach. To explain a bit about how laid back everyone is here, when we walked in no one stirred or said a word. They just got up and danced and were happy. :) Then, the next group of girls came and were ready for hip hop. But no, I said, it's time for Jazz Funk. No, it's 5:30 they said. Right, Hip Hop is at 5:30. Right, it's 5:30. Right. But it's 5:30 now. HUH?

Hahahah.

That's really all the excitement I have to share today. Classes went amazing. The girls here dance so hard and I can already see so much improvement in them. I love it.

Life is good! :)
Miss you,
Jojo

1 comment: