Monday, March 23, 2009

Freakin' Rack!!






































































































From Top To Bottom: (Mental Note - the pictures appear in the reverse order that I upload them.)

Waterfall down the path
Sitting area
Flower....
Our driveway (try this with a stick shift)
Spanish Chocolate Croissant (isn't it huge!?!)
-- instead of flakes of chocolate inside it contained a gooey center - very Nutella - esque
Tony at VIPS the first night we ate dinner.
Side of the house path to walk down to the pool and sitting area.
Flowers on the path.
Our pool
Rock garden and sculptures on the side of the path.
Rear view of our place (from the pool area)
London airport
Inside of an airplane jet
Pop Quiz!! How many pics is FR in??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freakin Rack is speaking of two different things. One, 'booby Suzie' who is the owner of the club we are temporarily working out of until the studio is finished. (Enough said about that. We are temporarily teaching/dance in a local nightclub because the work on the dance studio isn't done yet. (One of the parents yesterday said that the workers here are so laid back they're almost horizontal.) So, it's not a big suprise that the studio isn't completed.

Also, today I get to upload a Freakin Rack of pictures for you!!!

Today, the journey will begin to begin even more. Tony has left for Australia and now I must start being here on my own. As you may or may not know Tony is like a brother to me, but he is also my mentor at times and always my advocate. It was good training for me to have him around and try not to use him but its also going to be good to get back to having him not here. That sentence was really confusing. LOL! But, we had a really great talk last night. It's hard not to get attached to Tony. He's so strong and secure inside that you wish you had that chunk inside you and want to learn how to get it! And he's funny! :)

I just woke up and its 1pm, so I'm not sure what I'll get done today. We are hoping to get unlimited internet at the house soon. I haven't even really been able to research what to do here because we've been paying per Mb. Today we have unlimited (hence I'll be uploading) and will be able to plan out the week and such.

Love you all, miss you all.
P.S. He's in 4 pictures.

1 comment:

  1. yay! i got 4 :D

    cool you uploaded this on my birthdayy(:

    ReplyDelete