Monday, March 16, 2009

It's been two weeks?!?!


It's almost here! I leave the day after tomorrow!! (Wednesday, 1015pm, Dulles) These past two weeks have been really great for me. I have been very blessed to reconnect with so many familiar faces and people. I've been blessed to have some money to spend on others (and myself). I have been so blessed to teach!!! :)


I've had parties, and classes and dinners and desserts and lunches and clubs and sweat. So many fabulous faces.


This little guy you see here is FR. (He has those initials on his rear right paw) He will be traveling with me to Spain/Europe and keeping me safe on all of my adventures. He will also be in all of the pictures. Sometimes you'll have to find him! :) The meaning of his acronym will change frequently depending on what we get into. Basically he's my Wilson, but he looks more scared. He was given to me by a dear and loving spiritual guide of mine named Linda. She will be staying close to me!


Also, please comment or follow my blog so I know you guys are out there reading this, and I'm not writing to my Self. Although, I think I'd still do it.


Love you people!

Jojizzle

4 comments:

  1. Fredrick Rawpaw!! ahahas

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have that bunny oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though you'd write just for yourself, you know you have an audience! I just met you and I'm on board! Have a blessed, safe trip! We'll be watching...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know i am always here =)

    ReplyDelete