Monday, March 30, 2009

Free Romer



The big triumph for today: I made it into our steep hilled, tiny entrance, 9 second window opening gate today on the first try with a stick shift!! Woohoo!!


I took the car and went to Marina Banus today. It felt so good to be by myself. I sat on the rocks peninsula stretched out into the ocean and thought about life. Spent about 3 hours out today just walking around and being me. It felt really good. I think it's the first time I've felt a little independence since I've been here. The car thing has been a little stressful. Probably sounds so silly. Probably is silly. Just feels weird. Today was great, though. It was nice weather, too. Bought a stripey shirt, had some veggies at our kebap place and read a few pages in a book by Victoria Osteen.


Came home and cooked a great dinner for both of us; steak with vinegar and spices, new potatoes, and corn. Ate, watched a movie (Woa!) “A Good Year.” I liked it. Great message. It opened my eyes.


Life is good.


Night!

1 comment: