Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fright Rider






Today was eventful to say the least. I'll have to keep it short due to the fact that its 12:30am (AGAIN) and I need to start trying to readjust my body schedule.

First, I learned how to drive stick today. Fright Rider was very much bug eyed. FR is a rabbit, so it doesn't say too much that he had white knuckles but you get the point. I did much better today than expected - I only stalled once on a super steep hill. If you saw what I was driving through, you'd pray for an automatic also. I'm not bitter... Second, went down to the beach and took some pictures and touched the Mediterranean Sea. Beautiful beach and beautiful people. Badabing!! :) We also got to walk down by the Marina. Lots of money and wonderful shops and pretty restaurants there. Third, classes today went really great. I love the ways kids learn. When they mess up they make some overly exaggerated body movement, giggle and try again. Can you imagine if adults were able to do that? I think the world would run more smoothly. Lastly, apparently in Spain you are not supposed to park on a curb with a yellow line. You may see 10 other cars there, but they will only be parked there long enough for the cop to see them one time. If the cop sees you twice, away you go. 177Euro and a cab ride later we got our car back. Fun, huh? :)

I'm off to bed. Food today – nothing fancy. We had McDonalds chicken wraps for lunch and home made Fajitas for dinner. Weather was really gorgeous today. Tank tops. We hope to catch a cable ride tomorrow morning.

Night, love you!

P.S. Pictures – Terry thought it was a pilgrim. Pesquera means fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment